THE VANDERBILT - BILTMORE - SERVICE PORCELAIN COLLECTION
THE BILTMORE TEAPOT! A truly stunning design, the Vanderbilt teapot visually takes you to The Biltmore House in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.
Dimensions: 6.5 inches H x 9 inches W (opening of teapot is 3.75 inches)
- The Biltmore House is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Asheville, North Carolina. George Vanderbilt was inspired to build this country estate in 1888 while on a short vacation in western North Carolina.
- The estate and surrounding 125,000-acre grounds were designed by the creator of New York's Central Park, Frederick Law Olmstead. His genius also afforded him the title "father of American landscape architecture."
- Long known as America's largest privately owned home, the Biltmore House is a profitable working estate. Its 8,000-acre estate, serviced by over 1,700 employees, receives more than a million visitors a year. This exquisite retreat is a sight to behold, so when your travels take you south, be sure to visit.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS IN THIS COLLECTION:
THE BILTMORE TEA FOR ONE
- Is made of hand painted porcelain, with gold accents, making for a truly breathtaking piece.
- Dimensions: Teapot holds 16 ounces; Cup holds 10 ounces
- Stacked: 5.5 inches High x 6 inches in diameter x 6 inches wide
THE BILTMORE SUGAR AND CREAMER SET is a very important part to a complete tea set, this lovely Biltmore sugar and creamer set is nothing short of breathtaking.
Each piece features a bold pattern in bright hues, and are complemented by beautiful gold trim.
- Sugar bowl: 4.5 inches H with 3.5 inch opening, and comes complete with lid
- Cream pitcher: 4 inches H with 1.5 inch opening, and is 5.5 inches H to the top of the handle
- Each piece holds 10 ounces
THE BILTMORE TEACUP AND SAUCER is an essential piece in our Biltmore line of porcelain teawares. These lovely cup and saucer sets feature a bold pattern of bright colors with gold accents.
- Cup: 2.5 inches H x 3.75 inches D, Capacity 8 ounces
- Saucer: 5.75 inches D
- **PLEASE NOTE: If you would like a set of cups and saucers, please order 4 or 6 pieces; this item is ordered singly.
Our Vanderbilt teapots are made of hand painted porcelain with gold trim and is not recommended for microwave, dishwasher, or stovetop use.
The Vanderbilt Porcelain Teapot is manufactured in China.
- PLEASE NOTE: The materials used as colored decorations on the exterior of this product contain lead and/or cadmium. This product does pass FDA safety regulations for lead content.