THISTLE DOWN TEA COZY (Wrap-around 6 cup)
The Thistle Down Tea Cozy keeps tea amazingly hot and fresh!
If you like good tea, then a tea cozy may be just the thing you need to make an even better cuppa'. After the tea is steeped and leaves removed DO use a cozy!! You will be amazed at how long a high quality cozy will keep your tea warm - making it possible to linger with your tea longer.
- All of our products are locally made - within 50 miles of Thistle Down's New Hampshire studio - to the highest quality standards - by the most talented stitchers.
- We use locally sourced materials whenever possible - from as close as possible. We purchase from batting, notions, and fabric manufacturers in Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Connecticut and Washington. YES, fabric is starting to be produced here again!!
- Our hang-tags and labels are sourced from companies here in New Hampshire.
- Fits 6 cup teapot. (approx. 1 liters)
- High quality cotton fabric.
- thick gathered polyester batting.
- ours have a bottom.
- finished ribbon ends prevent fraying
- machine washable; machine dry
WE OFFER TWO STYLES OF TEA COZIES:
- Stays on while serving, teapot handle stays cool and teapot lid can be opened. Has a bottom built-in trivet, gathered for extra warmth, no elastic.
- Classic traditional styled tea cozy with our unique features: curved bottom so there are no drafts, double insulated with polyester and polyester/Mylar batting.
Choose from Patterns;
- Spring Fling
- Blueberries n Cream,
- Evening Cranberries
- Heritage Rose
- Holiday Elegance,
- Holiday Medley
- Holly and Gold